The last Community Day of 2020 in Pokémon Go has arrived, and it will celebrate the year by highlighting each Pokémon from past Community Days in an enormous two-day event.
This weekend’s Community Day will occur from Saturday through Sunday and permit Pokémon Go coaches to get Shiny Pokémon they may have missed and enjoy all the in-game rewards that were offered previously, similar to selective moves and significantly more.
The December 2020 Pokémon Go Community Day occasion starts Saturday, December 12, at 6 a.m. neighborhood time and closures Sunday, December 13, at 10 p.m. neighborhood time.
Every day of the occasion will have extraordinary features in a particular window, which we’ll get to below.
Each Community Day occasion takes into account a particular Pokémon to gain proficiency with a selective move that makes them harder in fight. There are 22 diverse Pokémon that coaches will have the option to get all the more regularly during the two-day occasion, however the following moves can likewise be learned.
Developing the accompanying Pokémon into their last advancement during the occasion window will show them these selective moves:
- Evolve Charmeleon to get a Charizard that knows Dragon Breath.
- Evolve Kakuna to get a Beedrill that knows Drill Run.
- Evolve Kadabra to get an Alakazam that knows Counter.
- Evolve Haunter to get a Gengar that knows Shadow Punch.
- Evolve Rhydon to get a Rhyperior that knows Rock Wrecker.
- Evolve Electabuzz to get an Electivire that knows Flamethrower.
- Evolve Magmar to get a Magmortar that knows Thunderbolt.
- Evolve Magikarp to get a Gyarados that knows Aqua Tail.
- Evolve Porygon2 to get a Porygon-Z that knows Tri Attack.
- Evolve Croconaw to get a Feraligatr that knows Hydro Cannon.
- Evolve Piloswine to get a Mamoswine that knows Ancient Power.
- Evolve Grovyle to get a Sceptile that knows Frenzy Plant.
- Evolve Combusken to get a Blaziken that knows Blast Burn.
- Evolve Nuzleaf to get a Shiftry that knows Bullet Seed.
- Evolve Kirlia to get a Gardevoir or Gallade that knows Synchronoise.
- Evolve Vigoroth to get a Slaking that knows Body Slam.
- Evolve Marshtomp to get a Swampert that knows Hydro Cannon.
- Evolve Vibrava to get a Flygon that knows Earth Power.
- Evolve Shelgon to get a Salamence that knows Outrage
- Evolve Grotle to get a Torterra that knows Frenzy Plant.
- Evolve Monferno to get an Infernape that knows Blast Burn.
- Evolve Prinplup to get an Empoleon that knows Hydro Cannon.
WHAT TO KNOW FOR SATURDAY’S POKEMON GO COMMUNITY DAY
On Saturday, coaches will see a choice of Pokémon all the more frequently in the wild, bring forth from Eggs and in Raids. This piece of the Community Day occasion happens from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. nearby time on Saturday, December 12.
Weedle, Abra, Gastly, Rhyhorn, Seedot and Piplup will show up more regularly in nature. Their Shinies will likewise be showing up more every now and again, so in the event that you passed up them before, this is your most obvious opportunity.
Trainers can enjoy twofold the Catch Stardust, a large portion of the Egg Hatch distance when Eggs are put in Incubators during these hours, and Incense will keep going for three hours, instead of the typical one.
Mega Gengar will likewise be showing up more much of the time in Mega Raids during this time, so make certain to fight it to procure Mega Gengar Energy.
WHAT TO KNOW FOR SUNDAY’S POKEMON GO COMMUNITY DAY
The second day of December’s Community Day will run from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. nearby time, with trainers having the option to get distinctive Pokémon all the more regularly.
Charmander, Electabuzz, Magmar, Magikarp and Porygon will show up in the wild more oftentimes, alongside their Shinies. Coaches will likewise enjoy twofold the Catch Stardust, a large portion of the Egg Hatch Distance when Eggs are put into Incubators during these hours and three-hour Incense—in this way, essentially the equivalent in-game rewards as Saturday.
Mega Charizard X will show up more often in Mega Raids during the occasion window, so make certain to bring down the Fire and Dragon-type to procure more Mega Energy.